Join Our Team
The Metraflex Company is a dynamic, growing company. We take pride in our organization, products, and our employees. The minute you start working here, you become an important part of our organization. Join the Metraflex team today!See Open Positions
Why Work With Us
401(k) w/ Company Match
Production Planner Chicago, IL
The Production Planner is responsible for the accuracy and timeliness of all production processes. This person will plan, schedule, coordinate and monitor the flow of products through the complete production cycle. You must have the ability to provide timely planning and scheduling of manufacturing work orders to the manufacturing floor to achieve financial goals and customer delivery dates.
- Schedule production to ensure optimal productivity and on time delivery.
- Evaluate equipment and resource capacity, and match to current order load
- Monitor material flow and identify any bottlenecks in process
- Identify and resolve problems relating to order flow
- Serves as a primary point of contact for supply chain, sales, logistics, and manufacturing departments.
- Participates in daily meetings to review production and communicates any issues related to schedule attainment
- Maintains finished goods inventory at target levels to ensure high service levels.
- Works as a team player to address production demands and resolve issues related to inventory, production schedules, and service levels
- Lead efforts in capacity and lead time planning as required.
- Create production and performance reports as required
- Track performance and lead corrective action in production scheduling through weekly and monthly measurements as developed jointly with senior management.
- Produce daily production schedules for manufacturing departments.
- Ensure the on-time delivery of our products to our customers.
- Generates purchase orders for specific commodities based on schedule and forecasted demand.
- Tracks and plans inventories of key raw materials and works with supply chain to develop solutions to any supply issues
Production Supervisor Chicago, IL
Metraflex is looking for a dedicated individual to fill our Production Supervisor role. The Production Supervisor will oversee Production operations at our North facility, located in the Ukrainian Village area of Chicago. Effectively manages employees to achieve company objectives as it pertains to production. Creates a work environment which promotes safety and quality, while adhering to all company policies and safety guidelines.
What You Will Be Doing:
- Effectively manage and supervise employees engaged in welding, testing, and painting of components and finished goods.
- Develop and maintain professional relationship which encourage high levels of employee engagement and mutual respect.
- Regularly engage with employees on feedback on work performance and be prepared to engage in the annual employee review process.
- Analyze work orders to optimize production flow in the facility.
- Creates requisition for all necessary supplies.
- Inspects work to maintain specified standards and quality.
- Assist in meeting production goals.
- Ability to “Coach, Mentor and Train” team members by ensuring alignment with business needs.
- Ensure work is completed in a safe manner and according to safety guidelines.
- Ability to determine staffing levels and assign workload or adjust as needed.
Interested in applying for a position at Metraflex? Please fill out the form below and attach at least one of the necessary documents.