PAPI Pre-insulated Anchor
Pipe Guides and Anchors
This Pre-Insulated Pipe Anchor ensures that the pipe is isolated from the structure thermally and electrically. It is an engineered pipe anchor that is manufactured in a controlled environment. It is manufactured in accordance to Manufacturer’s Standardization Society (MSS) SP…
This Pre-Insulated Pipe Anchor ensures that the pipe is isolated from the structure thermally and electrically. It is an engineered pipe anchor that is manufactured in a controlled environment. It is manufactured in accordance to Manufacturer’s Standardization Society (MSS) SP 58 and SP89 with ASTM A134 carbon steel and fusion bonded powder coating
- Insulation Characteristics:
- The Metraflex Model PAPI is fabricated with Johns Manville T-1200 Calcium Silicate insulation that is water and vapor resistant. This is a very important feature, especially for chilled water since standard calcium silicate insulation absorbs moisture and water.
- 900 PSI compressive strength per ASTM C656, Type II, Grade 6
- K-Factor: .62 @400⁰ F in accordance to ASTM C-518
- Meets ASTM C-533, C-585, C795, E-72 and E-84. Flame Spread -0-, Smoke developed -0-.
- All units include a vapor barrier jacket meeting ASTM D-744 and protective shield of galvanized or stainless steel
Insulated anchorDownload Now
BIM / REVITView Drawings
Anchor Pre-Insulated for Steel Pipe
|Part No.||Bottom to
|Top to Base||Width