MPTR Metal Expansion Joint
Metal Expansion Joint
The MPTR bellows joint is designed to be used as either a pump connector or as an expansion joint. It features a 2-ply construction for flexibility and built in tie rods to limit extension due to internal pressure. The MPTR…
The MPTR bellows joint is designed to be used as either a pump connector or as an expansion joint. It features a 2-ply construction for flexibility and built in tie rods to limit extension due to internal pressure. The MPTR has the shortest face to face of all the bellows expansion joints and can often be used to replace a rubber joint.
- 150 lb. pattern Vanstone carbon steel flange ends
- Temperature and pressure ratings:
- 350 PSI Maximum test pressure at 70⁰ F.
- 225 PSI Maximum working pressure at 150⁰ F. working temperature
- 190 PSI Maximum working pressure at 212⁰ F. working temperature
- 110 PSI Maximum working pressure at 480⁰ F. working temperature
MODEL MPTR 2in. THROUGH 18in.
|No. of Tie|